Pilot project systematic BGM – healthcare in business
Companies require healthy and motivated employees over the entire work life cycle. A holistic healthcare proposition for employees will increase the company's standing with motivated professionals.
The IHK project group "health 4.0" is committed to the development and testing of systematic approaches for operational health management. Included are specific solutions, holistic approaches and scientific monitoring and evaluation. This ensures the sustainability of the healthcare propositions. Initiating parties are regional companies, Medical Valley EMN, the sports and movement medicine unit of the Friedrich-Alexander-Universitität and the Nuremberg Chamber of Industry and Commerce. The chamber's speaker is Walter Bockshecker from Nürnberger Versicherungsgruppe.
From early October 2014 on, a systematic BGM approach was integrated in running operation during a 18-month pilot phase. The fields of movement, nutrition and mental fitness are at its focus.
Within the scope of the pilot project, the individual measures are supported by sports-scientific and sports-medical health diagnostics, in addition to health days, individual consultations, analyses and recommendations. After one year, they allow for progress and success evaluations for the participants. The costs for the measures are 540,- € per employee for the 18-month pilot phase. Following the end of the pilot phase, an extended proposition in the areas of early recognition with the help of imaging diagnostics, coaching and interventions will be provided optionally.
- Business-designed, requirement-oriented workplace healthcare system that is enhanced with the help of continuous exchange of insights.
- Incorporating company-specific conditions
- Increasing employees' motivation by promoting their identification with the company
- Scientific analyses provide indicators to describe benefits
- Cost-effective utilisation of premium medical services
- Individual action recommendations enable sustainable improvements of personal health
For the region:
- Systematic improvement of the EMN's regional health conditions
- Enhancing the region's economic power via healthy companies
For the detailed service listing, please see here (German language).
Interested companies are requested to register directly with the initiator:
Dr. med. Leonard Fraunberger
Specialist for internal medicine and cardiology
Head of the sports-medical examination unit
Gebbertstr. 123 b
A prerequisite for companies to participate in the systematic BGM pilot project is registration of at least 5 employees for the pilot phase (1.5 years). The costs of 540,- € per employee are charged directly by the initiators iQ-Move .
01.10.2014 - 31.05.2016